Inspiring Artistry, Great Entertainment, and Terrific Savings all come together for an unforgettable experience for your group this summer!
There’s no better way to enjoy Opera Saratoga's incredible new productions this summer than in the company of friends and colleagues. Now is the time to make plans for your group to come to the opera! Starting with a minimum group size of ten, your group will have priority access to great seats before single tickets go on sale.
WHY BRING A GROUP TO OPERA SARATOGA?
- A performance at Opera Saratoga is the perfect opportunity for first time opera-goers and opera aficionados alike.
- This season, we are presenting three very different operas, so there really is something for everyone!
- Our intimate venue seats just under 500 people. At Opera Saratoga, you have the opportunity to hear world-class opera, up-close and personal. This season, we welcome principal guest artists from the world's leading opera houses, including The Metropolitan Opera, The Paris Opera, and The Vienna Staatsopera. There is nowhere else your group can enjoy these magnificent singers in such an intimate and beautiful setting.
- All of our performances this season feature English supertitles, making every moment perfectly understandable.
- There are many pre-show meal opportunities, both in downtown Saratoga Springs, as well as in beautiful Spa State Park, the home of both of our performance venues this season - perfect for getting your group together before the show. We are happy to help coordinate your group dining pre-performance.
- Your group can join us for Behind the Spotlight, informative pre-performance talks with members of the artistic team from each production at The Spa Little Theater. Behind the Spotlight talks last approximately 30 minutes, and begin one hour before each performance.
- Join us on the Arcade overlooking the Reflecting Pool, right outside The Spa Little Theater, after every performance, and meet the performers, artistic and technical staff who bring our productions to life! Post performance receptions are free for all to attend, with a cash bar available.
HOW MUCH WILL I SAVE WITH A GROUP?
STUDENT AND SENIOR GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE:
- Save 30% off single ticket prices for all opera performances
ALL OTHER GROUPS:
- Save 10% off full price tickets for 10 or more tickets to any opera performance
- Save 20% off full price tickets for 20 or more tickets to any opera performance
WHAT CAN WE SEE?
- Click HERE for information about the three operas we are presenting this summer, with performance dates and complete cast details.
WHAT’S THE FINE PRINT?
Seating by section is subject to availability at time of reservation.
A deposit of 50% is required to hold your group seats; full payment is due 30 days prior to performance.
WHO DO I CALL TO PLAN MY UNFORGETTABLE OPERA EXPERIENCE?
- Please call Ella Montelone at 518.584.6018 (or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are coming from out of town, please check out our VISIT page to learn more about all of the other exciting things to do in Saratoga Springs, and for more information about local transportation, dining and accommodations!
SINGLE TICKET PRICES
Groups may place orders before individual tickets go on sale
Individual Single Tickets go on Sale February 1, 2016
Spa Little Theater - Le nozze di Figaro, Il Postino, and The Witches of Venice
A - Seating: $95
B - Seating: $72.50
C - Seating: $50
Groups Save 10% to 30% off all single ticket pricing. Please see details above.